I would like to add my condolences on the passing of Jean Barrett.

Like most of you, I feel you all are my friends. We really are one big family, and the loss of any one peron leaves a big hole.

On a brighter note - Tamara - I Love your expression of turning a lemon into lemonade!!!!!!!!! :)) My first "workshop" was a one day affair - bring what you were working on, and get help if necessary!!! The one thing I learned (and Yes, I did get help!) was "Cheat when Necessary" - and it has stood me in Good stead ever since!!!!! :)

Re Tallies, - in one of the Barbara Underwood books (the First one she brought out, I think) there is a close up of a spray of leaf tallies (what my Grandmother called a Wheatear - others call each tally a wheatear for some reason) Now you could Never do a close up of my tallies!!!!!!!!! But these ones in the book are all perfect. How I wish I could do that!!!!!!!! :)

Regards from Liz in Melbourn, Oz