Does anyone have the "reverse tweezers" shown on Holly Van Sciver's web
site? It's more expensive than hackle pliers, but I'm wondering if it is
easier to squeeze than hackle pliers, and whether it holds a fine thread as
well, and perhaps is easier to manipulate on the pillow due to its slim
profile.

Barbara Joyce,
who never, ever breaks a thread ;-)