Hello Secret pal, Thankyou for the package which arrived today. I love the
kingfisher brooch. The little book is lovely. I have several other books in
the same series and they are really informative. Of course the bobbins and
needlestick and the beads are always welcome..however many you have it is
never too many. The cinnamon mints I have not tried yet but I will. Thank
you.

   Now I would like to ask a favour. My grandchildren have started to
collect postage stamps and I wondered if you could send a few from your
mail.They would really like that.

                            Regards Mary