I tried to contact Lori Howe at her email address [EMAIL PROTECTED] but I guess
it is old. Does anyone have a new email for her?   I wanted her to add our
L.A.C.E. guild web site to her list of links.  If anyone would like to put the
link of our page on their site our webmistress would appreciate it as she
thinks it might help get more hits than we do at present.  It is under my
signature.
  Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/