I've just learned from Susan Wenzel that Margaret Adkins is retiring.  She is
the person who made the wonder pillow bags and bobbin holders that so many of
us have used and loved.  I know of at least one person who intended to buy
another bag before long, and now she won't be able to!

I wish Margaret all the best in her retirement, and hope that this is not being
forced on her by ill health.  I hope she knows how much we have loved her work!

Clay
--
Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA