On Mar 13, 2006, at 20:50, CLIVE Rice wrote:

No, the Registration for NCRL says Richard Worthen will provide the commemorative bobbin at a cost of $9 each.

That's for the _Spring_ Lace Day, in Raleigh; Clay was talking about the Fall one, at Sweet Briar (see you there, hopefully)...

In April '05, the following e-address was functional for Worthen:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've not been in touch with him since, so can't swear it's still the same, but would expect it to be, since stability of an address is important to a vendor.

Yes! Fran is an excellent choice. I believe (could be wrong...) that she is providing the commemoratives for the NCRL Fall Lace Day this year.

Clay

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/