Hello all,
I am new to this list. My name is Agnes Boddington.
My husband and I make bobbins: he handturns the bobbins and I spangle them.
We use native woods, such as Copper Beech, Alder, Ash and tropical hardwoods, e.g. Leadwood, Piquia Amarillo. We have approx. 30 different woods at the moment. We sell mainly through eBay, but also take direct orders, often as a result of eBay sales. My eBay ID is 1eskarina1. If you want some idea of our bobbins, you can have a look by searching for the ID. We sell direct for £3.00 per pair of spangled bobbins (or £1.50 each). At the moment we only do Midland bobbins, but can do continentals as well. So, if anyone is interested, I can be contacted on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Agnes