Hi everyone, I just want to announce that our L.A.C.E. guild website has a
simple free pattern which would be good for an Easter gift.  It is my design,
and you have my permission to use it as you like.  Put it in your guild
newsletter or make as many as you want, maybe to sell.  I made at least 10 last
year and they sold well at craft fairs placed in frames from the dollar store.
See url below my signature.
  Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/