Hi Andrea,

At 04:50 PM 3/21/06 +0000, you wrote:
>Dear Spiders, I'm looking for a Rhinoceros pattern. I have the one from
>Lace Vol 32 (1983) designed by Gillian Dye, but wondered if anyone knows
>of any others before I decide to go ahead with this one.

        What a coincidence.  I've just borrowed some mags from our Guild
library and lo and behold there is a pattern for a rhinoceros and a giraffe
in Lace Express Vol. 3/01 pttn No. 15 on page 35.  The pricking is on page
19.  There are also prickings for a turtle and cat.

Shirley T. in Adelaide, South Australia where it has been a very hot March,
climbing to 33 deg. C by Saturday.

e-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home page:     http://www.users.on.net/~endsodds