Hello Malvary

Yes - I loved the about 234 seed beads (I wonder how "about" that is, sounds pretty exact to me).
Exactly what I thought! maybe she means take a few extras in case you drop them on the floor!

Also doing the Paint a Bobbin on Saturday morning , Exploring multi-pair plaits on Sunday morning and Ribbon Weaving on Sunday afternoon. Need 15 pairs of bobbins for Sunday morning, but have no idea what size beads - thread of my choice.
I'm doing the Twist 'n' Turn with Adrienne on Sunday morning and that's all. I've made the mistake of booking onto lots of workshops before and then not having time to shop or chat. Missed out on good talks before now because I couldn't fit it all in.

See you in the beads & BL workshop

Brenda
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/