What lovely ideas some of you ladies have given me in just a few hours, I have
cut, pasted and saved them and will add any more ideas which come through.
Once I get back from visiting my Mum in early May I will have to see about
finding what designs I have which would fit the bill or else getting hold of
the ones I can to get going.
Thank you very much and anymore ideas are always welcome:-)
Perhaps some of you ladies who live in Germany would share stories of the old
traditions which would happen in that time in your own country and which ones
continue today.   I'm sure we would enjoy to hear them:-)
I bet some of you ladies in America have stories from the old folks and
traditions continued down the generations from the old countries!!
Sue T, Dorset UK