Dear Spiders -

While things are quiet, I thought I would pipe up and thank JoAnne for the
Arachne commemoratives this year.  My 11th Anniversary bobbin came today and
it is a nice, sturdy, rather plain Midlands.  However, I rejoice that it has a
proper hole!  I like to use 24 gauge wire and many bobbin makers drill such
chintzy holes you would think making them larger necessitated more effort.  I
don't handle the spangles when I make lace but I find that finer gauge wires
sometimes break when in use.

Congratulations to us for making it 11 years, too!

May your threads never tangle,
Cindy

Cindy Hutton
Land House Lacers