Hello Janice

If you go to my guild website you will be unable to download a simple wire pendant. Scroll down to "free pattern", then click on the picture. Our websmistress assures me that the next free pattern will not be one of mine. :-)
  http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/
Thank you for that.

Also if you google "Lacemakers & Collectors Exchange" we are now registered with Google so you can find us that way. "Lacemakers of Northern Illinois" does not bring us up near the top of the list yet unless we get a lot more hits so feel free to visit us that way.
Just putting "lacemakers illinois" into Google brought you up at the very top of the page.

Brenda
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/