Hello All
         I would just like to give a little plug for  our laceday. Its The
Jubilee Lace Group Laceday.
Its this Saturday May 6th here in Norwich.
Suppliers will be SMPLace Martin Tuffnell { also our speaker} Pandorian
Stuart Johnson The Silk Mill{ over 300 colours} Joan Gayle{antique bobbins
some of you may know her from ebay} Fireside Reflections Reg Bessant The
Lace Circle Walter Burton Bobbins
We still have tickets available if you would like to join us.
If you wish to come along please email me privately.
The school is disability friendly, and signing for the deaf available.
We look forward to seeing you.
Daphne a very sunny day in Norfolk UK

BackGrnd.jpg]

imstp_chubbi_en.gif]