Hi All,
  My DH's business trip in the UK has changed and we find we have a spare day
before driving up to Tamworth for the lace day that Jane posted about.  Can I
get suggestions of a place to go between Heathrow and Tamworth that would be
worth spending some time at.  We have been to Stratford  and Coventry
sightseeing when we lived in the UK.  Is Oxford worth a visit and is there any
chance of lace on our journey?
  Janice

  <Just a quick reminder to everyone else who is likely to be in the UK
Midlands in June that tickets are available from me for the Tamworth
and
Newton Regis Lace Day (fairly near to Junction 11 of the M42) on
Saturday 3rd June. David Turner of Church Meadow Crafts will be giving
talk "How we got to here" which is about how they started in business
and how pillows are made. Church Meadow Crafts and Winslow Bobbins are
our suppliers. Email me for further details. Proceeds are going to
David's chosen charity, Education Action International.>

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/