My secret pal parted with beautiful beads this month, for which I thank you,
they are so unusual and will be treasured.  All your past parcels have
contained delights and treasures and this one is no different:  there is the
clever mat that will stop my pillow from slipping and just in time for use
this coming weekend at our spring lacemaking weekend.   I also have a
beautiful Arachne bobbin to put into action and since I am going to make a
start on my Bucks Point practice piece I will use the Arachne bobbin and
think of you.

The lovely folk art kitchen towel is appreciated and I like the additional
crochet hook at the top which means I can hang it close to my cooking range.

Your kindness is appreciated and I smiled at your apology about a 'lack of
special' wrapping - there is no need to apologise: your parcels are so
beautifully packed and presented they are a treat in themself to open.

Micki