There's no such a thing as a tatting pillow Dorte - they look more like
tailor's hams to me.

I've been tatting for 50 years this year (my lovely cousin taught me when I
was 13) and there's no tatting that would require one of these bulky things.
The joy of tatting is that it is to tiny and portable.

Ebay sellers like to brag
And cry "tatting" loud and long.
But with tatting in your pocket
Then you know that they're just wrong