> >      So what is everybody else up to?

The list *has* been quiet lately.  I wondered if
everyone was taking a holiday.

My main efforts are completing preparations for the
Pacific Northwest Conference next month.  However,
since I didn't want to concentrate on starting a new
project, I pulled out a work-in-progress --- the
lilypad to go with my waterlily, both of which were
started in a workshop last fall.  The lily was
finished in January, and the lilypad was waiting, half
done.  The main part is now done, and I'm doing the
Venesian Bars that connect the sections together.  It
should be completed soon.

Then I'll get to pull out another work-in-progress to
do in the evenings.  There seems to be two or three
waiting for me. <G>

Happy lacing,
Alice in Oregon -- facing a heat wave next week