Hi, from a new listmember. I am a member of the Heartland Lace Guild in
Kentucky, USA
and heard of this list from my HLG friends Lise and Christa.

I can help you out with this inquiry, as doing a bumper sticker was the
first thing that
came to mind when I read the question. I just finished postcards of our
guild's
Lacy Crazy Quilt and posters and flyers for our Show and Demonstration.

Bumper sticker paper is now available at most office supply and computer
stores.

Products such as business cards, postcards, etc. include a link to free
blank template
software for designing your own projects and I assume the bumper
sticker paper will be the same. If not, it would be easy to do in a word
processing
program.

Can someone tell me what the font looks like?

I can't wait to tackle this and will share how it goes.

Sara

> From: Malvary J Cole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 5/16/2006 3:40:00 PM
> Subject: Re: [lace] lacemaker car sticker
>
> If someone finds a source - I'd like one too.  I didn't get the car (or
the
> sticker).

  "Lacemakers do it on a Pillow" sticker