I just want to share that today I finished making Cathy Belleville's butterfly from the Rosalibre book. It wasn't too difficult & rather fun. I still have to take it off the pillow.

My youngest son gave me the idea of attaching it onto a ribbon to make a bookmark.

For those lacemakers that know their knots, I found that doing a clove-hitch keeps the thread on the bobbin when the thread gets close to the end.

And I've also finished my Estonian language classes for this semester.

Penelope Piip
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
City of Tartu, Estonia