On Saturday, May 20, 2006, at 12:33  PM, Adele Shaak wrote:

who has the oldest UFO still on a pillow

I may have the youngest UFO - I just started a project 1 hour ago. Four or 5 years ago I made a vow not to start a new piece of lace before I'd finished an old one - in other words, no UFOs - and it's one of the few vows I've stuck to. I wish I could do the same with needlework projects!!!

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot/seaspray/SeasprayLaceGuild.html