Just my two-penny-worth about Chepstow.

I too enjoyed my visit, but was disappointed at the numbers of visitors there, although I have to admit I went rather later than I usually do, and apparently it had been quite busy in the morning. I am afraid I am rapidly coming to the point where I don't really need any more equipment (though I always have room for more bobbins and books!) I keep hearing people say that there are new young lacemakers coming up, but I don't very often see them. However, it is great fun, and I really enjoy going, and it would be a huge shame if events like this declined due to lack of customers - those of us who live in rural areas away from suppliers have to rely on them if we want to see before we buy.

Dee Palin
Gloucestershire