Here is the "translated" version:
  http://tinyurl.com/rja2c

  Then check out Tricks & Easy Ways.

Wow, no wonder people have trouble with the English language!

I *know* the words are in English it is the content I am having a chuckle
over.

A Model to me is a tall, slender person who walks on the platform showing
off clothes - not a pattern or pricking.  Wire to me is metal, not
something as fine as lace thread :)

Which has  just made me think -
to make a thread the fibre is spun, then two or more of these threads can
be plied together
the same technique is used to make string, rope, cables etc.

So why are then not all called thread?

I am guessing it has to be the thickness and/or composition of the
"thread"

But that is my "Jenny question"  for DH when I see him (I love to stump
him with this sort of "Jenny logic")

Jenny Brandis
Kununurra, Western Australia

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.brandis.com.au

Lace Making in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia
Index http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/lace.html
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.