Dear Gentle Spiders,

I did not register for Montreal. Unfortunately, my health does not permit my leaving the USA.and I am very sad. I knew by registration date that it was rather "iffy" so didn't send in registration, but had booked a hotel room last fall. However, I will cancel that tomorrow - I am planning on Ithaca this fall, though. Seems that every year I've had to miss that weekend due to previous commitments; now Ithaca is my FIRST commitment!

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA