On Friday, June 16, 2006, at 06:55  PM, Jean Leader wrote:

I also figured it had to be the workcloth (my list didn't say "leather pad"; it just said "leather"), especially since I'd seen leather used that way before. I don't have a leather workcloth, but I do use the fake suede constantly and love it It would be my pleasure to bring such workcloths for all of you; I'm so excited about seeing you all, I would (almost <g>) give you the moon if I could :) They'd be, approximately, 18x18" square, and your colour choices would be either cream or very dark burgundy -- that's all I have to spare.

I'd love a burgundy one too.  Thanks.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot/seaspray/SeasprayLaceGuild.html