I just picked up a copy of the July issue of Anna in which there is a course on making a a very but elegant Bruges collar in bobbin lace. The course actually describes how to design your own collar using different sized flowers.

There is also a comment written: "Laces are making a comeback on the fashion scene. And there is nothing old-fashioned about them!"

There is also an edging for an oval mat which could be described as a sampler. And 2 table runners, one of which has been worked with several different colours for the floral elements. The other one has a modern design element to it & is made in bright green, but I think that it would look good in a variegated thread.

There is also hardanger embroidery among the usual crotchet & cross-stitch ideas & knitting patterns.

Have fun,
Pene

Penelope Piip
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>