Hello Clay,

The lace retreat is most likely to be May 4-6, 2007 (you may choose to
arrive the evening before, May 3, if more convenient).  I'll post a
confirmation as soon as I know it, and there will be information on the NELG
web site: www.nelg.us   We are just in the process of confirming dates, etc.

Let me know if I can help with any other questions.

Regards,
Carolyn Hastings

Carolyn Hastings
Stow, MA USA

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
CLIVE
> Rice
> Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 8:39 PM
> To: arachne
> Subject: Re: [lace] New England Lace Retreat
> 
> Thank you, Jane, for the wonderful report of the New England Lace Group
> retreat in Wareham, Massachusetts.
> 
> Since Clive and I may be in that area next year (his sister lives in
Wells,
> Maine and we visit my favorite cousin in Carlisle, Mass.) I just might be
in
> the area.
> 
> Post the dates as soon as you know them so they can go on the calendar -
one
> can't plan too far ahead!
> 
> Happy Lacemaking,
> Betty Ann Rice in Roanoke, Virginia USA  who was shopping for new
carpeting
> and suddenly asked myself, "Why am I concerned about the 25 year
warranty?"
> (snip)
> > So I hope this will inspire others to go to their local events.  And I
> > hope
> > some of you will come to the NELG Retreat next year!!  There was room
for
> > quite a few more and the more lace the better I think!
> >
> > Jane in Vermont, USA where we have had a few sunny days after a month or
> > two
> > of mostly rain!
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to