That's odd, as I just went directly to the page with the download
available. The address is

http://www.ilsoft.co.uk/content.aspx?page=demos

And I'm downloading the demo right now. Hope it helps.

Ruth Budge wrote:
Let me assure you all, I have been nagging ILSoft since March to get on and
put a demo version of the programme on their website.   The page actually
says it is available, but even I can't find it!

Miranda, I'll email you personally with a copy of the demo version, and I'll
also email ILSoft again!

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)
--

Ruth

One who knows how to show and to accept kindness
will be a friend better than any possession - Sophocles