Hi Madelin and all,

Yes, I have no inconvenience in sharing the glossary with you all. In fact
it was meant for that... for sharing. The only problem is that it is still a
kind of project: it is only in Spanish-English, and not many terms are in
it. I started it a long time ago, and I have forgotten about it in the last
time. I must make it better before publishing it somewhere... That's why I
offered it only privately. I hope you understand.

Anyway, please let me know how I could include it in Archive, and I will let
you know when it is ready

Bye for now.... and greetings from Antje, in Guadalajara, Spain

--
Antje González, Guadalajara, España
http://es.geocities.com/antjeglezherrero