Just a warning--some banks charge a hefty fee.  Make sure you check the
exchange rate before going to the bank, so you can compare their rate
to the internet one.

Another place to exchange is at the Auto Club (AAA).  They don't do all
countries, but I got British pounds there, so they probably have
Canadian money, too.

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
(formerly  Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)