<<This was Dona Rosita by the Catalan playwright Lorca.>>

Federico Lorca was not Catalan he was from Madrid, but he was a friend of the Catalan Artist Salvador Dali who was from Figeuras in the Girona province of Catalunya. Dali's house in Figueras is now the Dali Museum. When Dali died in the 1980s we had a day of mourning here in Catalunya, where the shops and businesses closed and everyone had their balconies draped in black.

I found a website by searhcing on Google that had the script for La Dona Rosita, but only in Spanish as far as I could see. It was the play that I saw here in our little town all those years ago, but translated into Catalan.

Regards
Jenny DeAngelis
Spain.