In a message dated 7/21/06 2:07:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

>  I'll try
> to check out the lunch area and see what I can arrange.  I've made a sign
> that says ARACHNE LUNCHEN  on it and will post on bulletin board when it is
> put up, stating where we will get together.

Dear Patsy,

I am not going to Montreal.  Your offer to arrange the Arachne lunch is
generous.

>From some interesting past experiences, I suggest you put a sign-up space on
the notice (you might want to prepare in advance that space on your notice or
a separate piece of paper) so that if the dining facility asks how much space
to reserve for Arachne you will be able to give an educated guess.  There
would be a big difference between 10 and 30 in a dining room setting!  You
might
also borrow a lunch menu from the facility and post it with your notice, so
people will be familiar with it and able to order quickly.

Have fun!

Jeri