This was a book I bought early in my lacemaking adventure.  I spotted it an
an antique fair in Florida and bargained the price down to $8 as I pointed out
that it was only $9.95 new.  It was a soft back in very good condition.  The
dealer used it to distinguish laces she was trying to sell but she was going
out of business.  I rarely look at now as my bookcase has lots of other lace
books.
  Janice

On 7/20/06, David in Ballarat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
,> ... around Ebay, I noticed a great book for sale there.
> Here's its number:-> 4607628501
> It's just called "Lace" by Virginia Churchill BATH (1979).

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/