Been away for 11 days on holiday, living history camping. Took my pillow and did a piece I wanted to have a go at. While there I took a wander around the trade tents which sell clothing, fabric, leather and some jewellry and found a pin cushion. When I was going to the classes I found it difficult to find a good pin cushion (so I just had to buy this one:-) It is like a small hat with large brim so wont roll off my pillow in future like the old one.
Sue T, Dorset UK

So I propose a new question:  Is there something lace-related that you
have wanted for years but could not get either because they're very hard

to come by, or you could not justify the expense?  I'd love to hear what

you have to say, and it would be really exciting if other people find
new homes for their treasures, AND new friends, of course!!

Clay