I have found that I can use my husband's camera tripod to make an additional pillow stand. We got the idea from an art supplier's catalogue, as they suggested it for artists to use a tripod as an easel. My husband bought me a spare plate from them and screwed it to a piece of plywood with a lip on it made from beading. As his tripod is a good one with adjustable legs and a wind-up mechanism, I can adjust the pillow to exactly the right height according to what chair I am sitting in, and also adjust the legs for uneven ground if necessary. It is lightweight, and I am sure would be easily portable for taking to classes or demonstrations, though perhaps not as attractive or authentic-looking as a wooden one!

Dee Palin
Gloucestershire