One of the tricks I do <I work at Ren Faires frequently> is to slip
frozen tubes of water down my cleavage. It really works well.

To do this I get florist tubes  like what you see on the end of a
single rose at the grocery store. I usually get the largest size that
they have. Some of them for fresh greenery can be as large as 1/4 cup
capasity. I fill them up about 3/4 of the way and put them upright in
my freezer. When they are frozen I will put the little rubber cap on
top and store them away. I then slip one down my front for a while.

It works for very a good reason.  Your heart is actually in the
center of your chest. All your blood goes through your heart. By
cooling down the blood as it enters/exits your heart it sends slightly
cooler blood to your extremities. I find that it works really well. I
can very easily perform in 80-90 degree weather <hot for those of us
here in the Seattle area of the US> in a 47 lb velvet and brocade
dress for 12-16 hours.

Shere'e