Hello my name is Ann and I am pleased to have eventually got to join the group thanks to Sue and Avital for their efforts.

I live in Yorkshire in the North of England with my husband. I have two beautiful grandchildren and another on the way next spring. They all live quite close to me so I am very much a hands on Nana which I love but life is usually very hectic and tiring, not complaining though..

I have been lacemaking for about six years and have tried different types but my favourites are Honiton and Bedfordshire. I had intended to learn Bucks Point this year but as it is now August and I still have a couple of projects on my pillows I need to finish before starting with my Christmas lace I think this will have to be deferred until next year.

I do know some of you from other lists and I am looking forward to getting to know a lot more of you.

Best wishes
Ann