Hi,

If you live in San Diego, CA, USA and want this magazine.

As of noon today (Wed.) when I was at Borders book store in Mission valley, they had 6 copies left after I bought mine. Due to my very low finances I couldn't afford to buy them all and mail to those that wanted them, sorry.

I agree with who ever made the remark about this magazine being of little interest and having terrible patterns. But the article about Maire and her Irish Crochet book mark pattern were well worth the price. I would rather have the actual magazine than the copies from e-mails. My two cents worth.

Patsy A. Goodman
Chula Vista, CA, USA
TatPat1, NATA #333
AKA - Queen Tat Pat of the Red Hat Lacers