I am looking for a copy of La Dentelle: une Industrie de l'arabesque by
Claude Fauque; pub Syros 1995; usb 284146242-0.

Last year I was fortunate enough to be directed to <Kloeppelbuch.de>
when I was looking for a particular book, and they have looked and
looked for me but without results.  I thought there might be someone
out there who doesn't want her copy any more and would be willing to
sell it.

I would like to recommend <Kloeppelbuch.de>, by the way.  They are a
small company, but their service is outstanding.

Tess Parrish ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) in Maine USA, where our famous Maine
summer weather is finally here after a very long time of either too
much wet or too much heat: delightful!