You could still get a subscription to PW. Book and magazine sellers have never
carried PW in Israel, so I've subscribed since issue 10, years ago.
Occasionally, I've thought of dropping the subscription because the magazine has
become thinner and (to my mind) somewhat superficial, but every now and then a
really good article comes along.

Best wishes,

Avital

> My thanks to all who replied in answer to my query.  Today was the first that
> I was able to return to my newsagent.  The very efficient lady phoned the
> wholesaler again on my behalf and was told very firmly that it is no longer
> available in the UK.  To use the expression of a lace friend "Rude
> words, rude
> words, rude words".
>
> A disappointed Patricia in Wales
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to