In a message dated 8/31/06 2:32:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> You could still get a subscription to PW. Book and magazine sellers have
> never
> carried PW in Israel, so I've subscribed since issue 10, years ago.
> Occasionally, I've thought of dropping the subscription because the magazine
> has
> become thinner and (to my mind) somewhat superficial, but every now and then
> really good article comes along.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Avital

Dear PieceWork readers,

Actually, some additional projects and instructions are available at their
Website:
www.interweave.com/rd/pwprojects

With their desire to write more articles, the projects have to be somewhere
(without increasing the size of the magazine in these days of increasing
postage charges).  It is often just one article per issue that makes the whole
subscription commitment to a magazine more than worthwhile!

You can also check out subscriptions at same address.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center