  From: Daphne
  To: Arachne
  Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 6:48 PM
  Subject: [lace] Lace CD

  Hello All
        On Sky digital 672 there is a CD with lace patterns on it.
  The Lace Guild in England has given permission for the book of patterns to
  be used.
  They are all antique patterns.
  The cd has been made for the card makers amongst us.
  If you have`nt got Sky, then you will find it on Alan Gear and Barry
  Freestones  website.
  The cost foe two cds is £19.99.
  Daphne in rainy Norfolk

imstp_heads_en.gif]