Hi Jo and All,  The trees are wonderful!!  I love seeing them in so many
different colors.  I've always loved what Lenka does with the roots on this
pattern and your lace circle did a wonderful job with the old trees!

Jane in Vermont, USA where we've had wonderful temperate weather though I
guess the rain from Ernesto will be here tomorrow.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]