I've been playing with my CD this morning. I have just the first CD without the techniques one, but that wouldn't make any difference to my opinion.

The instruction and projects videos seem to be made with a handheld camcorder in their living room - very amateurish. The quality of the actual lace scans and printouts is very poor and they donlt look like lace when printed - I've got much better result scanning my own lace or using pictures of lace from out of copyright books - look at the Digital Archive of Documernts Rekated to Lace which Tess and the Professor spent so much time compiling http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/lace.html#books.

Having given you a selection of 'laces' - small, medium and large borders, circles, corners, curves, motifs, panels and squares, you can change the size or change the colour of the lace or the background and print it to cut out and use. You can print it with the pattern repeated down the page, but you can't tile it or do anything else. I can already do all of that in any graphics progam. I only paid GBP 4.99 for mine, and I don't think it was worth even that. If I can get it to accept other graphics (which so far it hasn't), it might be worth having for a quick resize and colour change, but that's all.

I have other cardmaking CDs, which I do think were worth the money because of the layout and printing options they have, but this one - no.

This is only my opinion, others might think differently.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK