Ooooh, when we lived in The Motherland 1977-1981, I *loved* Terry Wogan! I shall "goggle" TOGs and see if they accept international members - the last picture I saw of Terry, he, like me, has a few wrinkles...(^_^) The wrinkles will suffice as "lacework" for this List, won't it?

Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Partridge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(Also of interest this year, one of the two other groups at the
University at the same time was TOGS - Terry's Old Gits - ie the Terry
Wogan Appreciation Society. They really went to town with some of the
costumes they were wearing!)