Hello all,
I thank you for your replies.
Avital is right. It is a two headed tool with a crochet hook #14 on one side and a push pinner on the other that I make use to unpin . It is very useful for me as in my lace work I have constantly to unpin and use the hook , so I alternate among the two heads.

Best regards.

Carolina. Barcelona. Spain.
http://www.geocities.com/carolgallego

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

It looks to me like a two-headed tool, not just a crochet hook with a wooden
handle. If you look at the right side, there is definitely something metallic
there and it's more likely to be functional than decorative.

Best wishes,

Avital