Thanks everyone for the information on this great group - but no-one has explained the pearls!

(Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but I am just back from holiday)

Are the pearls mandatory to be allowed into a meeting???!!!

How did it start?
These are the interesting bits about groups - and I was born with an insatiable curiosity!!!!!!!!! :))

If I wasn't soooo far away, I would visit!!  Thanks for the invitation.

Greetings to the group from Down Under!

And greetings to all "Gentle Spiders" too. I have missed you all while I was away - sitting in a boat up a very pretty river, while DH fished. However, my filet lace, that I did in the boat, was more productive!!!!!!!!!!!! (enough said!!!)
DH thought I was using the sonar as a substitute for the PC!!!!!!!!!! :))

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz - where Spring has Sprung it seems! - at last!! :) [EMAIL PROTECTED]