My mom and her hubbie recently visited a lace museum at Luton in the UK. These sent me a great selection of photos of the lace and bobbins. They were directed to the museum by someone in a nearby park and didn't get the name of the place. Does anyone know the name of the museum as I would like to use a couple of the photos in the NSW Lace Guild magazine and want to put credit to the museum, and get their permission.

Thanks, Lynn S
Wollongong, Australia