I asked a question about Italian lace and have had some lovely replies.   I
must say that it all makes me feel very ignorant of all the many beautiful
styles of lace made around the world, but I have enjoyed exploring and
learning about some more of them over the last couple of days.
You Arachne ladies are the best.  So knowledgeable.

Sue T, On a Dull Dorset morning where Autumn is on our doorstep