Our lace group recently finished a great lace project : a table-mat for the
table of the marriage room of our town hall.  I designed the lace (about
4m/1m) and we worked on it together with 16 other lacers.  It took about
2500 hours to make it and we pass it to the local authorities in June.
(pictures on our site : www.athdentelle.be , click on "le milieu de table")
After such a monopolizing work I was suddenly with empty pillows so I
gathered my bobbins and started a big Binche lace "the Tournament" with
about 400 bobbins.  Now I'm sure to have work for quite a moment again ...

Liduina from a windy Belgium.